Concerned

Hmm, concerned I keep thinking about buying more AS and reading about it too much - have only got Ogallala, DR H Windsor and some BBR (more AS than I have used in the past ten years I might add) - now just thinking maybe some get some Floid as its a classic, Clubman (same) and I will be complete for a while and I can rotate more - then theres Proraso splash....... OFFS

I keep telling myself that all this acquisition stuff makes me like it as it gives me a choice compared to my old Mach X, Zirh shave gel days where I just did it

Need to break this - ha ha buy my way out

Looks like your falling into a fragrance black hole. Think your not the first and def won't be the last. I've a feeling I'm starting to slip down that hole as well. I've got boss bottled, blue stratos, blighty's scaramouche, selin, Hugo Hugo boss.
Looking at getting c&e nomad tomorrow and possibly a couple others over the next few months just need some samples first

Me thinks you Brits are into the fragrances too much. Here in the colonies we tend to follow Mr Whitman's advice: "Divine am I, inside and out, and I make holy what-
ever I touch, or am touched from,
The scent of these arm-pits, aroma finer than prayer,..."
Leaves of Grass

Back
Top Bottom