Cobra classic

T
Greetings

Cobra's are not for everyone; three years ago I was kindly lent one to try by UK Rob, I shaved with it every day for about 7 or 8 days. It was the first model made, I found it to be just too much for me, to be 100% fair it was not the razor that was too much it was those artists club blades they are simply way too sharp and unforgiving for me, I tried three different types that Rob sent me and the ones with the mini guards were the most forgiving but still way too fierce for me.

I must add at this point that the razor gave me the closest shaves that I have ever had with any razor and/or blade ever and the slowest regrowth; but very definitely not the most comfortable by a long way. I did not find it a difficult razor to use and I quite liked the quirky triangular profile handle it is just that my face whilst not properly sore or cut 'glowed' after every shave!

I should add that I regularly use razors with far bigger blade gaps and hugely more blade protrusion but they are used with 'kinder' generally carbon blades which tend to make the razors a lot more face friendly. Don't let what I have said put you off, if your face can tolerate those blades a Cobra can give you the shave of a lifetime!

Regards
Dick.
Thanks dick great reply mate

I Didn't Find the Classic Cobra to be Particularly Aggressive Compared to Some Very Efficient Injectors..Maybe..Middle of the Road or Centre Left..Its Not as Smooth as Many Injectors Mind..I Have Used Cut Down Feather Pro Blades in Many Injectors as Well..The Tolerance's with the Cobra I Shaved with were Weird..That is to Say..The Comb Can Move Around & has been a Bug Bear to Many Since they Adapted it to take a Wider Feather Pro Super..o_O

Billy

Last edited:
DSC_0251_zpseiewobap.jpg

DSC_0252_zpsgedoyjt0.jpg

DSC_0241_zpsfigxbpfw.jpg

DSC_0243_zpss4omz0xg.jpg

DSC_0178_zpsco2d2s8b.jpg

DSC_0344_zps5xgp1qwo.jpg

DSC_0310_zpsh5vjeu58.jpg

DSC_0249_zpsnbi4jekk.jpg

My Coveted Injectors..Some of them..:D

Billy
Wonderful collection Billy!

How does one go about getting that F type injector?!..lol.

USA EBay..:D

That My Friend is One Beautiful Piece of Engineering & King of Shavers..I Am Toiling Whether to Sell it as I Only use Straights these Days or Hollow Ground Blade SEs..:)

Billy
If you ever decided to sell it Billy..just send me a PM

Because of your recommendation I bought the Pal injectomatic..amazing injector! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom