Clutch Judder on Astra "H"

Well Vauxhall have had my Car since Friday, They have called to say it needs a new Clutch & Flywheel, and it will be done under warranty no problem, has been delayed as the parts have to come from Luton & will arrive tomorrow, so i was worrying about nothing.

I'm a happy man again :D :D :D

Result Sunbury!!!

Still there is an understandable worry bead till you hear they are going to do it for free. I had similar experience where it was a clear warranty claim but it was a £1500 job, until I got that confirmation that it was covered I was a little worried and ready for a fight.

Did you try soaking it in some Fairy liquid (other brands are available), in the ultrasonic, and then working away at it with a child's toothbrush?
      • - don't tell the child or you might get reported though![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

sunburyboy93 said:
a clutch shouldn't wear out after 10,000 miles should it ?

TheCar.jpg

build quality or lack of it? :shock:

sunburyboy93 said:
James_uk said:
build quality or lack of it? :shock:

A third of the cars used by the police in the UK are the Astra "H" model and it has a huge share of the UK car rental Market, so it can't be that bad now can it.... :roll:

Well... the car hire people go for the biggest discounts on the cheapest cars.... the police fleet management go for the biggest discounts on the cheapest cars...

Back
Top Bottom