Chip in to buy some Schick Twin Injector Blades

Thanks to @Fergiebilly again for raising the 'twin blade awareness' earlier this year - these blades have now become my favorite injector blade hands down.
Folks that have not had the pleasure of using these Twin Injector Blades have never experienced a Schick Injector Shave at its Maximum Potential...There is No Bone About It..:D

Billy

Whew those are pricey! $1/blade? Maybe a good deal if you can talk the seller into buying in bulk.
I might be interested if you can get his cost down to half of his asking price, but I've got a decent stash of these already. Brilliant blades too!
Pricey, but worth it. I did't get into traditional wet shaving to save money.
Or did I? Oh - I did. Now I'm in it for the pleasure and those blades give pleasure...

Personna Twin Blades...:p
Personna_zpscz5s4cfy.jpg

I have been Sweating over these for weeks...These are Just Fantastic Blades..I have some but they are running low that I got with My Personna Floating Head 11 Injector...The postage was a good price to the UK so I thought Darn it...There goes my Beer Tokens for the week..:D

Billy

I'll go half's if someone is willing to go for it!? Make a cheeky best offer! Point to note, they don't appear to ship the UK and they don't take PayPal..
You would need to send a PM to them about that..They normally post when you ask...Use google translation and send it in German..These are simply awesome blades ...They stay really sharp for a long time and just blow away any current blade..o_O

Billy

You would need to send a PM to them about that..They normally post when you ask...Use google translation and send it in German..These are simply awesome blades ...They stay really sharp for a long time and just blow away any current blade..o_O

Billy
If you don't want to use Google Translate because it might give you strange translation without you realising it (and it will :D), you can always ask any German speaking member here for a translation ;)

Back
Top Bottom