Chip in to buy some Schick Twin Injector Blades

They are two thin injector blade glued/welded/whatever on top of each other. They are not cartridges, but blades with two edges on one side. I've got some modern Japanese twin blades and they are amazing. So sharp and so smooth.. I can't wait to try the NOS ones.. I just wish they'd fit my Schick Golden 500..

My Personna Floating head 11 with Twin Blades ....:D
DSC_0128_zpsrvzsrd9m.jpg

Billy

Are these really that good?
Hi Eric,
I use them in my Schick Adjustable and my Personna Floating head....I think that they are just a nice change of pace as they are very smooth in my experience and as you will know with NOS blades they are very sharp ....They literally feel like shaving with a Feather as you cant feel much in terms of blade....I have never had any so called clogging problems either..o_O

I will get back to on that other thing as well....:D

Billy

Waits' compendium specifically says that J3 (Golden 500) and J4 have Hydromagic levers. So the J1 and J2 might be OK. As I only have the Golden 500 out of the four, this is guesswork...

Waits' compendium specifically says that J3 (Golden 500) and J4 have Hydromagic levers. So the J1 and J2 might be OK. As I only have the Golden 500 out of the four, this is guesswork...
Yeah, thats correct Sir.....the J 1 and J 2 are fine....You will all know which ones have a lever underneath....There is no confusion here...Its pretty black and white....No need to analyse models...o_O.

If you don't have a lever you are good to go with twin blades ...:p

Billy

Yeah, thats correct Sir.....the J 1 and J 2 are fine....You will all know which ones have a lever underneath....There is no confusion here...Its pretty black and white....No need to analyse models...o_O.

If you don't have a lever you are good to go with twin blades ...:p

Billy
But I just bought a Golden 500 because it's later than an H and you said anything after an H is good!! Now J3s and 4s are not! Maybe I'll paint a notice on the bathroom wall - as soon as I understand which blades I can put in which razor, anyway! Failing that, I'm going back to DEs, where life is less complicated.

Have we established if these twins will go into the Kickstarter injector?

Back
Top Bottom