Chinese futur clone

One of the biggest & best U.S. online retailers is now stocking these for $12.99 (£10.15) as well:

http://www.maggardrazors.com/product/ming-shi-2000s-adjustable-double-edge-safety-razor/#reviews

aliexpress.com does not accept Paypal so that counts me out from ordering directly from China.
They are on ebay uk - thus, Paypal is available. I just bought one for £2.28. Dont think I can post a link to a Buy it Now sale - however, search mens adjustable razor sold by Talkquikly ;)

I believe those £2.28 ones ship from Malaysia, if I'm not mistaken? I know there's no PayPal handy but, for mine at least, there's tracking for the £4.86 one from China! If I get on with mine, which should be arriving this week, I will probably order a backup! :D

Yes quite correct , Malaysia
Let us know how you get on with delivery times etc., if you don't mind. For reference, my QShave one from AliExpress should almost certainly be arriving today, 9 days after purchase. For a trip from China, I don't see that as too bad. Plus it was tracked the entire way, which is reassuring.

I've gone and ordered one from that link also. I'll see if there are any discrepancies between the Chinese-sent QShave vs Malaysian-sent QShave adjustable razor, when/if the latter arrives.

That said, the product specification is as follows:

Material: Mental

I've had some crazy razors in the past, but...
This made me laugh harder than I probably should have.

Back
Top Bottom