Chinese DE Blade PIF II

NotTheStig said:
Their Super Iridium are fake, too. Unsurprising at USD$0.29 for ten! Shave OK though.
But that blade was discontinued? The fake Super Gillette Blue arent so cheap at all, if you buy bulk Astra SP or Shark you have even lower prices, considering its shipped international.

But I'm now going order now from an other seller, because this seller sells Chinese brushless shaving cream which just costs $ 0,96.

Translated the cream called: The hybrid 4 bubble brag Connaught senior men shaving cream. I remember Connaught is also a webshop, so I wonder what meaning off this word is.

Anyway this seller sells the Super Gillette Blue blades at $ 0,88. ( 5.5 yuan ) so that price is alot higher then others at 4.5 yuan, I think some at price from 4.5 yuan are probably fake.

And this is an blade I havent seen before, its a Ruike WeiFeng Platina Blades they are $ 0,48 but the Dorco 300 are also sold at $ 0,48 for 10, so I wonder are they real or fake.

If you buy any Ruike WeiFeng Platina Blades, Diqiu-Long, and take them home, I'd like to try a couple. Would you be so kind as to let me know?

If they are any good on my skin I'll buy some from Mr Tao and you get the commission!

Bechet45 said:
If you buy any Ruike WeiFeng Platina Blades, Diqiu-Long, and take them home, I'd like to try a couple. Would you be so kind as to let me know?

If they are any good on my skin I'll buy some from Mr Tao and you get the commission!
Yes I will let you know, but because time difference I just order one extra package so I can send those to you.

I still have many Chinese blades at home to try as well, but I read in these threads that jianyu was quite good, so I'm taking the risk and ordering 20 off them and I order 10 Super Gillette Blue as well, hopefull this time those are not fake, because its troublesome dealing with the return.

But actualy I just pat 10 yuan shipping, if you calculate that in pounds then its just 1 pound. They also sell Dorco's and cheap that they are, most sellers I have seen asking 2.5 yuan, but this one asks 3, I just wonder if they will be real, but I'm just ordering one package off 10.

Its great being in China, no need to pay commision and international shipping to MrTao. And great thing of internet is that I can get the same prices as Chinese people, no need to negociate and because I'm kinda a geek its not so hard for me to order from Taobao, I already ordered clothes, cheap smartphones and so on from taobao and as long as you not need ship things back all goes well then.

I'm also taking the risk an ordering two Chinese shaving cream, its almost nowhere to be found and I really like to try Chinese shaving products, but I do not want canned foam and I'm also not going pay premium prices, ahwell we will see, the shaving cream is 200ml for 6 yuan, its brushless, but then again it seems many shaving creams are. I must have profit by now from my 55 yuan payed to ICBC for usb key and bank account, as ordering from taobao makes it so much easier.

The thread about Chinese Blade PIF - as opposed to Chinese Blade PIF II - tells you that Ri Mei (both kinds) and A.N.OtherKind (both sorts) are rubbish. It also tells you which blades are most excellent - truly sperb - and PIF II adds a couple more.

Diqiu-Long said:
Bechet45 said:

Yes I will let you know, but because time difference I just order one extra package so I can send those to you.

That's very kind of you! Greatly appreciated!

Glad to hear you are enjoying your time in China again - but it must be very cold, indeed!

flip-68 said:
Just shaved with Ri Mei

won't go into too much detail - it was very poor and i threw it away. wont be wasting shaves on it.

Thumbs down. :(
Don't know which yours was but I used the Ri Mei Platinum recently and it was pretty good, if not great, but obly for one shave. I normally get two out of most Chinese blades and 3-4 out of most others.

Bechet45 said:
The thread about Chinese Blade PIF - as opposed to Chinese Blade PIF II - tells you that Ri Mei (both kinds) and A.N.OtherKind (both sorts) are rubbish. It also tells you which blades are most excellent - truly sperb - and PIF II adds a couple more.

Diqiu-Long said:
Bechet45 said:

That's very kind of you! Greatly appreciated!

Glad to hear you are enjoying your time in China again - but it must be very cold, indeed!

No its not cold there as I'm in Guangzhou, they don't have a cold climate and winters are lovely here, not to cold not to hot.

I just now found an supermarket that was selling Jianyu DE blades at 3.5 yuan, thats the sane price I paid on taobao, I was tempted to buy some, but I already ordered four packages.

But they also sold Ying Jili blades and safety razors and Flying Eagle, Gillette Super Blue Blades and razor, I also found it on the street and he was asking 13 yuan, last time I payed 8.5 yuan.

So if I like the Jianyu blades, then I know where to find them, so I guess I'm not ordering from taobao anymore now I finally know to find these locally.

EDIT 31-1-2013

Well this morning I shaved with a Jianyu blade and I must say its quite sharp and smooth as well, I can see why it gets much love here. So I don't regret at all buying 20 Jianyu blades, I could buy more ofcourse, but I already have many blades and still many Chinese blades I haven't tried yet and I most time use an blades five shaves.

Back
Top Bottom