Cheapest place to buy Feather AS

Don't worry too much about a small price difference but do watch out for customs. I've been stung randomly for even quite cheap photo gear from the US.
Hope you enjoy the razor !

I did not get any customs charge but it is a chance you take. End result was I got the Japanese version with the stand for the price I could get the export one with the wooden box from the USA which was the only other place I could get it at the time, there were no EU vendors.

Also the exchange rate was better than it is right now and I elected to use my credit card's rate (after phoning them that morning to check what it was) the CC rate was better than PayPals conversion rate so you can instruct PayPal to bill the CC in the local currency and they convert it to £.

Both of these combined made it cheaper than it is now, they do come up from time to time on various forums for sale.

Audiolab said:
I did not get any customs charge but it is a chance you take. End result was I got the Japanese version with the stand for the price I could get the export one with the wooden box from the USA which was the only other place I could get it at the time, there were no EU vendors.

Also the exchange rate was better than it is right now and I elected to use my credit card's rate (after phoning them that morning to check what it was) the CC rate was better than PayPals conversion rate so you can instruct PayPal to bill the CC in the local currency and they convert it to £.

Both of these combined made it cheaper than it is now, they do come up from time to time on various forums for sale.

Nice way ;), I think it will be best for me to gow for it from the states. We have here in Czech Republic till end of this month limit to 150 Euro, all under that is customs and tax free.
Current price with reg. shipping is around 139 Euro, so I hope it won´t be stopped at the customs office.

Thank you guys for write up !

FrenchBlade said:
cozzyb said:
they seem to be expensive every where, not sure if you have tried it but I found Sharks to be of similar (not as but similar) sharp as feathers, same type of feel to the shave for me anyway.

He wants the razor, not the blades :)

Feather_Safety_5.jpg

Max

yer I knew that.... :/ ... well sort of haha.

Feather_Safety_5.jpg

Pulled the Trigger today !!! can´t wait till it comes. Found it at the lowest price from thesuperiorshave.com together with shipping.

Hope it will be great for me, mild and effective.

lac1 said:
Feather_Safety_5.jpg

Pulled the Trigger today !!! can´t wait till it comes. Found it at the lowest price from thesuperiorshave.com together with shipping.

Hope it will be great for me, mild and effective.

Hi There !

Let me know how you get on with thesuperiorshave.com

I'm looking to buy the Feather from them, and would be interested to hear if you had any bother with customs/tax etc....
....and it would be great to get your opinion on the razor itself.

Cheers
Simonp

simonp said:
Hi There !

Let me know how you get on with thesuperiorshave.com

I'm looking to buy the Feather from them, and would be interested to hear if you had any bother with customs/tax etc....
....and it would be great to get your opinion on the razor itself.

Cheers
Simonp

PM sent

Back
Top Bottom