Cheap Sputniks

782sirbrian said:
My Sputniks have landed :icon_razz:
I sent an email to the seller to ask him to come on here and introduce himself.

Good idea, Sir B. Capital, in fact! :D

I bought some of said rubies and silver blues last night

I had a message from seller today saying that as they can't combine postage costs they will throw in a free pack of rubies and items will be sent together.

I also think they might be getting a lot more of these Russian blades

They asked me for feedback on the Sputniks so they could discover the lost popular blades. I pointed them in the direction of TSR and gave them a short list from my blade reviews of the best and worst IMHO.

After hearing about these blades, anyone wanna trade a couple for some I have such as Viking Sword, Rapria Swedish for instance? How do they compare to Personna blue as a guide?

Count of Undolpho said:
geezer said:
After hearing about these blades, anyone wanna trade a couple for some I have such as Viking Sword, Rapria Swedish for instance? How do they compare to Personna blue as a guide?

I'll send you 5 for 5 Rapira Swedish (or 10 for 10 if you prefer)

That is very decent of you PM sent :)

Good news. I asked them when they would be getting in more i.e. 100 packs and they replied that by mid January they would have a much bigger stock in due to the Sputter's immense popularity and would also be maintaining the existing price. They also said they would message me to let me know when they arrived.

Good afternoon all,

We currently sell on eBay as 'casayasmin'.

Firstly, apologies for taking so long to sign up to this most informative forum, and secondly, many thanks to the members who created this thread, and subsequently bought nearly all my circa 2,000 Sputniks in about three hours a couple of weeks ago!

I trust that the blades are performing to expectations?

We are currently sold out of Sputniks, but expect to have decent supplies again by the middle of January, and will be maintaining the same prices.

I also have some knowledge of fake blades in circulation (not Sputniks), which I will post on a separate thread if anyone is interested?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom