Carling Cup Final

Liverpool fans have asked the London police if they could take flares to the match.

Apparently, last time they were at Wembley everybody was wearing them! BOOM BOOM :icon_razz:

Does anyone else think that Cardiff have a chance? I'm hoping for a goal fest.

Isn't Cardiff in Wales? Is this an International cup match?

Today I will be watching Hucknall Town vs Shepshed Dynamo (who play their home games at Butthole Lane, I kid you not).

Haven't watched any 'proper' football for many years.

Cardiff have a chance. Liverpool have a better one.

http://search.ladbrokes.com/searchonline/controller?N=0&Ntk=all&Ntt=carling%20cup&Nty=1&D=carling%20cup&Ntx=mode+matchallany&Dx=mode+matchallany&search=true&nsparam=search&nsvalue=true

Fair dues, Liverpool have beaten bigger teams to get there, but anything can happen on the day.

The draw at 7/2 might be a value bet but I'm not confident enough to put any of my own dosh on it!

Betfair is usually better value, but I think (or at least they used to) take a commission.

I hoped that Liverpool would score first so that Cardiff would have to come out and play, but they have shut up shop now.

joe mcclaine said:
Fair dues, Liverpool have beaten bigger teams to get there, but anything can happen on the day.

The draw at 7/2 might be a value bet but I'm not confident enough to put any of my own dosh on it!

Bugger. That'll teach me. Next time, trust instinct!

Smell the Glove, flares weren't the fashion in 1996...old joke and shite. Anymore stereotype jokes around?

Anyway we fucking won, i'm made up but hats off to Cardiff for a superb effort.

jon_hall said:
Smell the Glove, flares weren't the fashion in 1996...old joke and shite. Anymore stereotype jokes around?

So you are saying he stole that joke from somewhere

did not know you were from liverpool Smell The Glove

Come on you must admit jon you were setting yourself up for that one

jon_hall said:

Just out of my bed and saw this charming post. I've re-read my OP and couldn't find the stereotype.

Anyway:

A young lad asks his mum where his new Liverpool top is.

"I washed it and it's drying on the line."

The young lad rushes to the window to see his beloved Liverpool top lying in the mud.

"Mum, why is my Liverpool top in the mud?"

His mum looks out of the window and shouts, "The thieving gits have nicked the pegs again!"

Sickipedia has plenty Jon, fill your boots.

Ooooh good I like sick jokes...

Knock knock.

Knock knock.

Knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock.

Hurry up Whitney I need a shit.

Back
Top Bottom