C&E Sienna

Hello my gf very kindly bought me both the C&E sienna soap and cream, I'm sorry if it's been discussed before but what is the metal pin actually for? It comes with the tube of cream.

Looks a bit like n old clock key?

It slots onto the flat end of the tube and you wind it up helps get all the cream out of the tube. When you've finished it will come out of the coil with a little pull and can be used again. There a couple of quid to buy separate and really handy for all types of tubes around the house

I always found the soaps a bit hard to lather on their own so I used to wipe some cream onto my face before loading from the soap and face lathering. It works really well.

Re: RE: C&E Sienna

UKRob said:
I always found the soaps a bit hard to lather on their own so I used to wipe some cream onto my face before loading from the soap and face lathering. It works really well.
I still need to try the soap, I know I didn't get on with the west Indian limes, if not they will be on BST. Can't put my finger on the scent of sienna I find it quite 'citrusy' but the gf seems to think it smells like paan (Indian sweet in paan leaf).

Rufus said:
C&E Sienna is one of my favourite creams even though I can't pin down the smell exactly. I haven't tried C&E soaps, but because I like their creams so much, I feel no need.

I agree - the soap containers look nice though - I guess that's why they sell quite well.

Back
Top Bottom