Brut

I really like the original and musk - in fact have the deo on today!

When did the drop the "33" bit and I really liked the medallion as well. Don't get me started on Bounty no longer having the cardboard insert :shock: :shock:

sjedwardz said:
I really like the original and musk - in fact have the deo on today!

When did the drop the "33" bit and I really liked the medallion as well. Don't get me started on Bounty no longer having the cardboard insert :shock: :shock:

Just count yourself lucky that it's still called Bounty!

Ian

I quite like Brut as one of those classic scents however as someone noted previously it does smell differently.

Brut used to be made by Faberge a cosmetics firm but then somewhere down the line they changed it to Brut 33 because it had onyl a third of the scent than the original Brut did so I guess that's when the smell differed and when it stopped being used as an animal/female deterrent.

It's funny this thread came up because just a couple of days ago I wondered about Brut and it's history (am somewhat addicted to Wikipedia).

Best fact about Brut - Elvis used it!!

When I was at school, our 'Enry advised us all to "splash it all over", the trouble was, we did!
Whenever I went to a school disco, every kid in the school had just had a bath in the original Brut, the smell would polax a donkey! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom