Bronnley Soaps Information

I was wondering if anybody knows what is the situation with Bronnley Soaps? Their website seems to have been down for a month or so and I’ve not received any promotional email offers which is unusual considering the recent Black Friday event and with the run up to Christmas. I hope they are still in business as I like their bath soaps and their fragrances are decent and excellent value. A added bonus is that they are British made too. Any information would be most welcome.

Thanks very much for the information @Sabre. I have to be honest I’m not the best at understanding these things. Does this mean that they have been taken over? They have a long history, I hope they continue to made products here in UK.

They have had a voluntary CVA. They have been renamed HBR Realisations - which normally implies that a company will try to realise their assets. It is probably safe to say they have sold distribution rights or trade marks.

"All company assets will be assessed and realised in order to release cash that can be used to repay the creditors of the company"

Back
Top Bottom