British Superbikes Season is here!

Anyone here follow BSB Superbikes? Seems eons since the end of the last season but now only 24 hours to go till the start of the new season. Getting excited here! The grid is looking good and is packed this year. I was hoping to get to the opening round at Donnington but unfortunately I have had to change my plans. Now patiently waiting for the Cadwell Park round which is my local track.

motorcycle-emoticon.gif

I'm local to Donington but haven't been to any bike event since a Transatlantic Challenge in the 70s with Barry Sheene and Kenny Roberts. I was looking forward to the MotoGP coming here but that's fallen through.

I really should start watching British Superbikes, I much prefer watching bikes to F1, I just always seem to miss it when it's on.

Just had a look at the riders. Blimey, only name I recognised was Shane Byrne. I'm out of touch.

Im not a lover of F1 myself either, not something I can settle into. Was a shame about the MotoGP falling through. Would have had some of that myself! Lots of good riders this year for BSB, Shakey took the title last year but Kiyo was close, bit of bad luck in the last couple of races for the lad.

Back
Top Bottom