Body Shop

In my opinion, the Maca Root cream performs very well but the scent is not overly popular around here.

I quite like the scent.

Ian

I agree with IanM.

Just had my first shave with the Maca Root cream last night and was positively impressed with its performance.
Many on the forum seem to agree that it is a great performer but are put off by the scent - I personally quite like it.

IMHO (and admittedly rather limited experience with creams) a very good value shaving cream.

+1 for the Maca root, great performing cream, and I love the smell, just seems a clean and fresh scent, generic really, but I also love the scent of Tabac, so appears I am deffo in the Marmite camp !

At standard price, about £8 IIRC, it's decent value for money. Whenever there's dicounts floating around and you can get them at half this price, the Macca Root is an excellent cream.
I never came across bad reviews of the smell until now. I like it.

It's good value I guess. Since TBS is everywhere I used it myself and recommended it to all those who lived in countries where you couldn't find anything else.

But since I came to Europe, I left it and never looked back. Value for money now is Proraso. Found TBS to be too water thirsty, dries quickly, gunks my razors and the smell got tiring.

Love the cream. Even at £8 the pot is great value. Even better when on special offer which is often. Someone usually posts a heads up here.

Just had a look:

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/content/affiliates/ppc2.aspx?tmcampid=4&tmad=c&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=sem_brd&utm_campaign=CN-Search-Brand&utm_term=body%20shop%20offers&utm_content=BrandOffer&gclid=CIGm24S1iL4CFSgcwwod1EoABg

So £32 - £10 = £22 for 4 pots at £5.50.

Keep you stocked up for a while!

Macca Root is great, Truefitt & Hill No 10 is almost identical but slightly better plus it smells much nicer. Same price too, even available from time to time at £4 a tub from Sainsbury.
I don't mind the MR smell it's just not very strong and not very distinctive.

Fido said:
Love the cream. Even at £8 the pot is great value. Even better when on special offer which is often. Someone usually posts a heads up here.

Just had a look:

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/content/affiliates/ppc2.aspx?tmcampid=4&tmad=c&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=sem_brd&utm_campaign=CN-Search-Brand&utm_term=body%20shop%20offers&utm_content=BrandOffer&gclid=CIGm24S1iL4CFSgcwwod1EoABg

So £32 - £10 = £22 for 4 pots at £5.50.

Keep you stocked up for a while!

And 'Top Cash Back' (no affiliation) gives you another 6.3% off so it's akin to £5.15 a pot.

Back
Top Bottom