Body shop Macca Root Shave Cream

This would put some of the BIG BOY's to shame....... 3T's or would indeed give them a good run for your money.
never without.

Charles U.K

I used this before my DE days and was impressed with it even then. I'm tempted to pick it up again now that I have started DE shaving.

It is certainly better than the Prince shaving cream which Lush sell, which was awful when I tried it with a DE razor.

I like it... wife bought it for me and at first i was like NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! SHITTY PRODUCT but then i used it and i was like [attachment=6305] (i hope the picture posts)

Attachments

• tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 56
This stuff is great and is almost always on sale in the States, and is one of the few good shaving products that you can find almost everywhere.

I posted a review of Maca Root shaving cream on the Body Shop website last week, describing the as the 'best high street brand'. I'm using it at the moment, and I think it is a really good cream.

Indigo Flash said:
I used this before my DE days and was impressed with it even then. I'm tempted to pick it up again now that I have started DE shaving.

It is certainly better than the Prince shaving cream which Lush sell, which was awful when I tried it with a DE razor.

I had a Prince sample pot last year, and because it is brushless, it needs to be applied with the fingers and they get very slippery. So I always washed my hands afterwards, before shaving.

popped into a Body Shop Outlet store today and had another smell of this. Seemed to smell different to when I smelt it last time (I liked it this time). Also liked the smell of the Activist and Arber EDT they were doing an offer 30% off if you bought 2 items 35% if you bought 3. I nearly got all 3 but showed some restraint.

fly3k said:
popped into a Body Shop Outlet store today and had another smell of this. Seemed to smell different to when I smelt it last time (I liked it this time). Also liked the smell of the Activist and Arber EDT they were doing an offer 30% off if you bought 2 items 35% if you bought 3. I nearly got all 3 but showed some restraint.

I bought both a/s and their musk 3 for 2!

I have a tub of this but, until now, it has remained at the bottom of the shaving creams/soaps drawer.

I might have to give it a run out.

Just one question - honestly how bad does it really smell? The aroma of a cream or soap is all important if you take it as read that superb lather is a given if the cream/soap enjoys even a modicum of popularity.

I don't find it smells too bad.
My Mrs best friend works for Bodyshop and got me a load of shaving stuff a while back. This is by far their best product for men in my eyes. A good reliable product that lasts well and gives a decent later every time.
I have found that it gives the best results with a smaller, stiffer, brush but this might just bea personal thing.

Mmm. Weeds and mud! :p

I'm afraid it has an initially nutty fragrance which then somehow catches the back of my throat and makes me feel quite queasy. I used it (only once or twice) and no allergy so it's not by body trying to protect itself. Performance is excellent

Back
Top Bottom