Body Shop Brush

I have the older BS brush I got here on the forum from Jason and I also have the new BS type knot which I got two weeks ago when they did 40%, so only £4.20 and also picked up some nice nail clippers for £2.

I agree this little brush is better in many ways comparing to the original knot, it's softer, even softer than the Kent Infinity, I have to say that I have a feeling this is a PurTech knot as it's almost identical to my Virginia Sheng PurTech.

Fill your boots gents, I think there is another 40% sale in BS before xmas.

Shemen Zait said:
I have the older BS brush I got here on the forum from Jason and I also have the new BS type knot which I got two weeks ago when they did 40%, so only £4.20 and also picked up some nice nail clippers for £2.

I agree this little brush is better in many ways comparing to the original knot, it's softer, even softer than the Kent Infinity, I have to say that I have a feeling this is a PurTech knot as it's almost identical to my Virginia Sheng PurTech.

Fill your boots gents, I think there is another 40% sale in BS before xmas.

Very interesting!

Day 2

Tabac stick face lathered. Good results, 2 pass with easily enough lather for a third.
Damn brush....

Hard soap scuttle lathered tomorrow. Let's see how it copes with that!!!

Can anyone post pics of them both?

I was going to buy one, how do I know which one I'm getting?
Assuming that there might be old stock lying around.

Forget that.

Someone in the office had a 50% discount code. Ordered one for myself and one for a colleague. £7 for both inc free delivery.

Discount code if anyone wants it is: 38939

If it is different I may have a go, especially at the cost, but in the shop it felt the same to me. I'm no fan of synths but this one was by far the worst of any I've tried, in fact mine is possibly the worst brush I've tried regardless, the Kent being miles better than it. I did post a review on this site about them when I got them both.

BigBoar said:
Day 4.

Proraso red face lathered. Did the job.

Must admit I'm missing my big brushes now. The handle ain't quite big enough for my tastes.

I did think it was a bit small in the shop, but I will probably still get one ...

Couldn't wait, so I just ordered one with a pile of other products - the 50% discount is still working (38939). I'm just hoping I don't get one of their old brushes sent to me!

chrisbell said:
fly3k said:
If it works it can't be the same brush.

Absolutely. I bought one a few months after I got into DE shaving and it was awful.

Simply a Gen 2 Synthetic which The Body Shop never attempted to move up into the realm of better fibers. As per the chart in the thread below.

http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=25613

Well, I'll see what's what when I receive it. As I said, the SA seemed to think it had changed and to me it looked like a smaller version of the Cade/Plisson knot - unlike the brush which is shown on their website.

Back
Top Bottom