Blue's goats milk soap

Not for less than 4 quid shipped from china lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Under most circumstances I would not have bothered too much about the damage to the containers but I was asked by the vendor if he /they could have done anything more to make my transaction a better one and seeing as both tins were badly damaged so not less than £4.00 I said I would have been happier if my order had arrived intact. Whereupon they apologised and said they would send me two more to keep me as a happy customer.
China or Chatham, £4.00 or £40.00 goods should arrive in good order, especially when you are selling on eBay and asking your customers to give you five stars and good feedback.

Under most circumstances I would not have bothered too much about the damage to the containers but I was asked by the vendor if he /they could have done anything more to make my transaction a better one and seeing as both tins were badly damaged so not less than £4.00 I said I would have been happier if my order had arrived intact. Whereupon they apologised and said they would send me two more to keep me as a happy customer.
China or Chatham, £4.00 or £40.00 goods should arrive in good order, especially when you are selling on eBay and asking your customers to give you five stars and good feedback.

Fair enough mate. Mine was only slightly dented and lid closed ok so wasn't too bothered. I do agree though just because it's cheap it doesn't mean it should be damaged. They maybe ought to make it clear in the description if the tins are damaged

Who cares about the tin - it's the contents that count.

The contents are crap.:mad:
Fair enough mate. Mine was only slightly dented and lid closed ok so wasn't too bothered. I do agree though just because it's cheap it doesn't mean it should be damaged. They maybe ought to make it clear in the description if the tins are damaged

I agree but my tins were battered, it looked like the delivery van had run over the package and the contents were no longer on the inside.

Back
Top Bottom