Bluebeards Revenge Pre Shave Oil

mr..bean said:
I have to say this is EXCELLENT. Not greasy, top product and highly recommended.

Used twice now, great protection for my dodgy skin.

Might I suggest you add yourself to the lending list for the Village Barber's Oil and Balm?
Jurys still out on Bluebeards Revenge for me - superb marketing but products vary IMHO.

Am completey sold on the pre-shave oil as part of my routine, I was using "the art of shaving" oil for sensitive skin which I found excellent and smelt real nice.
Having read good recomenedations on the blue beards oil I bought a bottle as my other ran out........My thoughts on it, thin and a bit of an unpleasant smell abit like old chip pan oil ! I wont be buying this again, will loom for an alternitive or buy from the US and just pay what ever the cost is.

ATB

Matt

cruciate said:
Those of you who bought and don't like the bluebeards version, are you interested in selling on? I fancy trying it.

Cruciate I still have mine in rotation but if you would like to try it I'll scout around to find something to put you a sample in drop me a pm with your address and I'll get it in the post Monday or Tuesday as I'm in the middle of sorting out all the stuff from £2k group buy on Coffee Forums UK so will be taking that lot to post then.

Extremely kind offer.
I won't deny someone who is still using theirs, I was just thinking if someone had some they didn't want.
This place has PIF'd so much my way over the years that is feel uncomfortable taking any more.
Thanks again. Really kind

I thought about giving this a try but after reading some of the reviews on here I'm not so sure now!

Currently using the Edwin Jagger pre-shave lotion and that's pretty good, nice lubrication, menthol kick and nice razor slip. No irritation after! Think I'll stick to this in the meantime eh.

Back
Top Bottom