Blade storage

Hi Guys

Hope you are all well, Sorry for the dumb newbie question, but what do you use to keep your blades organised and in? I have then=m in a drawer at the moment , but would like to keep them in a better fashion

Many thanks as always for the advice

@Jester @Scorpio93
You need more blades.

When blades are contained in the manner of yours it should only be in the way of overspill from a suitcase, draw or shoeboxes full.

I'm not sure if it's possible to buy blades in denominations smaller than 100 as well.

Now go and buy some blades, Uncle Donnie says you can.

Always listen to Uncle Donnie.

His Christmas presents might be a bit poor (crudely drawn picture of his own face), but he knows a few things about buying blades.

@Jester @Scorpio93
You need more blades.

When blades are contained in the manner of yours it should only be in the way of overspill from a suitcase, draw or shoeboxes full.

I'm not sure if it's possible to buy blades in denominations smaller than 100 as well.

Now go and buy some blades, Uncle Donnie says you can.

Always listen to Uncle Donnie.

His Christmas presents might be a bit poor (crudely drawn picture of his own face), but he knows a few things about buying blades.
On top of that I do have 200 gem blades too!
But I agree . At the moment I’m going through different blades, a lot of singular packs that I got as samples - helps to find out which ones I like haha

recent purchase was of 100 Gillette 7o’clock black, and still waiting on my 70 spoiler blades !
once I find more blades that I really like, more purchases will be in order dear uncle haha!

Back
Top Bottom