Birthday PIF!

I am 50 today (yay) and would like to give a little back to this great community:heart:

I have a 'used' Parker 45 with a medium nib, along with 80ml of Diamine Ancient Copper Ink (80% left), 30ml of Diamine Passion Red (80%) and 30ml of Diamine Jet Black Ink (80%)

A cracking little pen with a nice selection of inks.

Open to those with more than 10 posts, as always if you dont enjoy it please pif it on this forum:angel:

Post below to say your in and i will use a random number generator to pick the winner on Sunday...sobriety permitting.

Love as always

Simon
:heart:

SmallBeard said:
Happy birthday Simon.

Enjoy your day mate, what's the big birthday shave you have planned?

I'm in, thank you very much for the opportunity.

Waiting (not patiently!) for a Merkur Slant from Traditional Shaving

But it looks like it will be my birth year slim, Palmolive cream with a dash of Ingrams, the Profs Scaramouch, then Guerlain l'instant de guerlain pour homme extreme.

Woman will fall at my feet:dodgy:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes
:heart:

The slants are fantastic. I've not got one but borrowed one from a kind chap on here, and loved it. I hope the postie arrives soon as you won't be disappointed.

Very nice! Enjoy it mate.

Alex

Happy Birthday, what a nice gesture!

Please don't count me in, though, I bought a couple of FPs after a recent enabling thread that don't get the use they should, it should go to someone who would enjoy using it.

Scott

I'd love to be considered for this PIF. I've not started a journey into the world of pens. Is this going to be a potentially wallet-busting, foolish mistake on my part?
Happy Birthday!

Back
Top Bottom