Birth Year Razors - sought & available

StraightEdge said:
Can anyone lead me to the best made DE in 1979? I know this is a subjective comment, but please let me know if you have anything in mind!!

Thanks!
SE

Things are getting limited by 1979, Gilletter were making the 3 piece Tech, the Super Adjustable and the Black Handle Super Speed.

I dunno about other manufacturers, but suspect that the Schick Injector was about in that period of time :)

TRXnMe said:
StraightEdge said:
Can anyone lead me to the best made DE in 1979? I know this is a subjective comment, but please let me know if you have anything in mind!!

Thanks!
SE

Things are getting limited by 1979, Gilletter were making the 3 piece Tech, the Super Adjustable and the Black Handle Super Speed.

I dunno about other manufacturers, but suspect that the Schick Injector was about in that period of time :)

Great! Thanks for the heads up!! I've got a few on my bucket list, had no idea what 1979 was producing (other than the manliness of Men haha!)

Seriously though, Thank guys!
James

Morning Gents, I'm looking for a Gillette circa 1952-55 (X1) would be ideal but not exclusive, in good to excellent nick, money waiting, TTO, super slim adjustable. Anyone got a decent one?

Good morning all,
I'm looking for something from the first quarter of 1957, which I believe has the code C1. I'd like a Tech travel or a Tech, as I'm not really a fan of the tto razors that seem to dominate that period.
Get in touch if you have anything.
(Edit) just discovered the travel tech wasn't manufactured until the 1960s.

Hello

This is gonna be a tough one but I am looking for a Gillette Super Adjustable (long handled if poss) from 1985.
Date code is F. Even more if possible would be a Q4 version!

Although can anyone tell me if in the later years they had the plastic piece under the blade as standard?

WTS/WTT.
I've got a F-4 (1960) Gillette ball-end Tech if anyone is looking for one.
It's in great shape with the only brassing on the base-plate where it meets the handle.
Gone.

I'm looking for anything with an O-2 (1969) date code. I already have a short-handle Black-beauty, but looking for a long-handle or a super-speed/flair-tip.

anotheruser said:
Hello

This is gonna be a tough one but I am looking for a Gillette Super Adjustable (long handled if poss) from 1985.
Date code is F. Even more if possible would be a Q4 version!

Although can anyone tell me if in the later years they had the plastic piece under the blade as standard?

Yes, it was a standard change, all late model black beauties had the plastic plaste under the head.

I'm not sure what year the change was made though.

Back
Top Bottom