Big Hello from Staffordshire

Ooh Staffy oatcakes... not for the longest time. I'll have to whiz up some porridge oats and have a go at making some, as you can't get oat flour anywhere. Can you even still get them in Stoke?
Sadly the only oatcakes I have these days are the Scottish biscuits for cheese, not the Stokie pancakes. Might have to try my hand. Melted cheese and bacon in the middle I think.

Last edited:
Ooh Staffy oatcakes... not for the longest time. I'll have to whiz up some porridge oats and have a go at making some, as you can't get oat flour anywhere. Can you even still get them in Stoke?
Sadly the only oatcakes I have these days are the Scottish biscuits for cheese, not the Stokie pancakes. Might have to try my hand. Melted cheese and bacon in the middle I think.
Plenty of Shops. They are stocked in most Supermarkets within 20 miles of Stoke.
You can also get them delivered as well as buying the mix.
Try search engine to find Suppliers.

Plenty of Shops. They are stocked in most Supermarkets within 20 miles of Stoke.
You can also get them delivered as well as buying the mix.
Try search engine to find Suppliers.
I worked in Swindon for a while and had digs down there - could still pick up North Staffs Oatcakes in Asda in Swindon. Sure my father in law sends them down to my sister in law in the post, next day delivery, wrapped in tin foil! She says they're still OK.

Back
Top Bottom