Best way to tackle stubble under the bottom lip?

This is all pre-marriage nerves! Why are you fretting about it now, after all your years? Tats! You need some tats!
Listen Carlito, I am the man of steel that is zero nerves and full confidence, unlike some of those floppy brushes you like fondling ;) If you don't believe me just ask Marco[emoji14]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hey there F/Billy, this Johnny with a hole in him at both ends may well be useless ( was told it at work often enough ) however there's absolutely no need for pals to broadcast it to the world at large !

Johnny( I have feelings too ) O. o/

I love this forum. No other forum I've been a member of would have me laughing this much at a post in one of the supposedly 'serious' boards.

This is somewhat similar to how I am currently shaving the part in question, XTG.

Italian barber shop shaves are or can be enjoyable - very much so, Niciose. But watching a fifteen minute vid of someone else's? Ouch! I recommend you split your Bucket Item - one in an opulent, fashionable shop and another in a working man's, back street shop. Come to think of it, then split again and have one each in the north and another pair in the south, making the effort to get away from tourist areas.

I take your point though, I'm aware some folk like watching shaving vids - though I fail utterly to understand why and how.

Last edited:
I particularly like ASMR (not the strange sexual female ones he does) he doesn't tell you what to do for the millionth time. Instead you just watch it and enjoy the OTT show :) For example:

That has to be somewhere in the south. Love the traffic sounds. And the bullshit. Takes me back to my 60th Year World Tour of India. But watching the entire vid? I think not - worse than shaving but great to be in the chair!

The light touch and XTG seem to have tackled this problem area, for now at least. Thanks again for the tips.

Back
Top Bottom