Best Shave yet

29/03

I have been using a EJ/ DE89 for about two weeks and getting better day by day but today was by far the best shave I can truly say BBS. Great feeling to get it right with no cuts or niks.
Pre
Shower, then Proraso green pre/post cream
The cream I have is not to good so I used some gel this time until I get some better cream which will be Proraso green
3 passes with my E/J DE 89
finished with some Nivea
and a splash of Chanal to top it all off

Sounds great I am a newbie also. Looking forward to a very good shape myself as I only DE shaved for about one month and now moved into straight razor shave. It is coming along and after about three days of straight razor shave I am doing my sideburns cheeks under the nose and lip. Tomorrow I am going to do the neck for the first time. I have not yet got a great shave but there is a huge learning curve with the straight razor. But I can say I have only been nicked once.

Roger

k5MOW said:
Sounds great I am a newbie also. Looking forward to a very good shape myself as I only DE shaved for about one month and now moved into straight razor shave. It is coming along and after about three days of straight razor shave I am doing my sideburns cheeks under the nose and lip. Tomorrow I am going to do the neck for the first time. I have not yet got a great shave but there is a huge learning curve with the straight razor. But I can say I have only been nicked once.

Roger

Hi Roger,

My plan is to move on to a straight in due course, I quite like the Japanese feather razor with the blades that you can change, thought I may try that first before going to a full on straight.

Back
Top Bottom