Best Pocket knife

Here is the rest of my small collection. I mostly use the SAK Alox and Enzo PK70 (in the middle) around the house. The rest are inexpensive Japanese and Chinese knives I was given.

Knives_zpsja1dtgub.jpg~original

Here is the rest of my small collection. I mostly use the SAK Alox and Enzo PK70 (in the middle) around the house. The rest are inexpensive Japanese and Chinese knives I was given.

Knives_zpsja1dtgub.jpg~original
The first one is beautiful and the fourth from the left has a very tech looking handle...very cool!

DSC_0305_zpsoqsaexj6.jpg

My Wee Carbon Steel New Zealand made SVORD Pheasant Knife is a Great all Round Pocket Knife for Everyday Use & Long Term Survival Requirements..My Daughter brought me the Lovely Looking WR Case & Sons Cutlery Co Knife from the USA as a Present..Its Pretty But Hey..o_O

A Royal Marine Training Instructor Once said to Me.." If you Cant Plough a Knife with You're Full Bodyweight into an Oak Tree & then Twist it with Total Confidence then it will Get You Killed"..:eek:

This Wee Pheasant Knife Fits the Bill..:D

Billy

I had couple of higonokamis and this beauty

20160518_210504 (Large).png

Didn't get much use so I gifted them.

Watching this tread made me remember that I always wanted higonokami tiger (I think is called like that) beautiful sanmai blade and another one from above maker, just cant recall his name.

And remembered it's Ohta

Last edited:
I EDC a cheap Byrd knife as imported by Spyderco from China. I also have a 'super steel' knife by Kershaw that is made of Elmax steel. I prefer the former as it's far easier to sharpen even with my Lansky diamond kit. The latter is a SOB to get a good edge on as it's harder than a whore's heart. I like the ability to easily sharpen a knife in the field. I don't plan on going mano a mano with a Kodiak bear armed only with a knife so functionality & utility trump everything. Ever see someone try to run a 12" Bowie knife up a trout's azz to filet it? They can't. :D

Back
Top Bottom