Best online sites for products?!

This place sometimes has some good deals

http://www.mistrys.co.uk/mens/shaving.html

e.g. they currently have the Blue Beards Revenge DE89 for £22 which seems cheaper than anywhere else and also have some deals on ebay. Need to spend £35 for free postage though, otherwise it's £3.25 up to 2 kg.

I've been getting sample packs off ebay - not had any bad experiences so far, although one or two sellers post pictures of tucks and then send out individual blades! I should have paid more attention to the listing but I thought it was a little bit off!

I've had a couple of parcels not arrive from one established company on Amazon marketplace but I got in touch and they sent out replacements next day with no questions asked so bonus points there.

smegal said:
DaveTheHead said:
I use traditional shaving company in Leeds. They ship to uk for free. Good range of stuff too.

Another recommendation from the traditional shaving company. Remember to use the TSR discount code too.

I'm struggling to find the code for traditional shaving company also do Connaught have one? They are good for samples.

DaveTheHead said:
smegal said:
DaveTheHead said:
I use traditional shaving company in Leeds. They ship to uk for free. Good range of stuff too.

Another recommendation from the traditional shaving company. Remember to use the TSR discount code too.

I'm struggling to find the code for traditional shaving company also do Connaught have one? They are good for samples.

Hi Dave, just enter 'TSR' at the checkout and you get 10% off. Also applies if you mention it in our Leeds shop.

Phil1975 said:
The Traditional Shaving Company have been a nightmare. I have just asked them to cancel my order, which I originally made on 31 Dec, so I can go elsewhere.

Hi Phil, I remember we had some trouble with your order because you didn't enter your address in full so we couldn't dispatch it. We then sent it to a different address for you because you had gone abroad - did it arrive ok in the end?

@traditionalshaving

What you said isn't quite accurate. The original address supplied was entered accurately & in full - it's a tiny village & appears a little strange that's all. To be fair though I have no problems with you confirming it first, it's just that it took so long to finally dispatch it that I had to get it sent to my Work address abroad, as you said.

Everything arrived fine. Thanks for asking/taking an interest.

Maybe I will try another order in the future & see how things go?

Phil1975 said:
@traditionalshaving

What you said isn't quite accurate. The original address supplied was entered accurately & in full - it's a tiny village & appears a little strange that's all. To be fair though I have no problems with you confirming it first, it's just that it took so long to finally dispatch it that I had to get it sent to my Work address abroad, as you said.

Everything arrived fine. Thanks for asking/taking an interest.

Maybe I will try another order in the future & see how things go?

Hi Phil, glad to hear you got it in the end. Yes, there was a bit more to it than my brief summary and you were extremely unfortunate to have to wait so long. I'm sure if you gave us another chance it would be much smoother next time!

Placed my first order with NkdMan last week...along with the 10% discount and the free delivery you couldn't ask for more! Excellent service

traditionalshaving said:
Deadpool said:
Placed my first order with NkdMan last week...along with the 10% discount and the free delivery you couldn't ask for more! Excellent service

How about 10% discount, free delivery AND free fudge! :blush:

Mmmmmm fudge! Now you're talking! Tell me more

NKD Man now called the Shave Lounge
The Traditional Shaving Company
The Gentlemans Shop
The Shave Shack

To name just a few

Great service and products from all of these vendors!!

Back
Top Bottom