Begging letter ###My cup runneth over###

I don't like glass in a bathroom - chips gel-coat and vitreous enamel and can cut feet to ribbons. Metals tarnish. PET plastic is what you need! Looks like glass but bounces.

If you look at the links Mr_Smartepants put up, at least one of them is for soap making equipment - which fact I noticed when I took a step back from the jars themselves. There are British soap-makers, as Sharon demonstrated so admirably. So I went looking for sites for British soap makers - and they abound! Whoda thunk - I want a pot to put my shaving soap in and soap making sites sell them! Doh! I've spent hours looking most every where else.

I bought from Just A Soap but there are loads.

Bechet45 said:
The Wilko tubs arrived and I don't like them for shaving soap and one clip of one lid doesn't work so I went looking again. Had given up in UK and was about to order in US when Doh! what sort of site am I looking at? and don't they have those in UK? Sharon might know! I believe I have it cracked at last!! (Thanks for the clues, Erik!)

In fairness to Wilko, I am happy to report that they are replacing the defective item at no cost and without quibble. 1st Class after sales service.

Back
Top Bottom