Bay Rum Soap ? any recommendations ?

WM Neumann's and Mike's Natural Shaving Soaps both make absolutely fantastic Bay Rum soaps. There is also a lot praise for Ogallla although I've not tried that.

Neumann's and Mike's are both from the USA and buying these online from the manufacturers seems to be the only way to get them. With Mike's I usually buy a few items to make the flat rate shipping cost more worthwhile. All Mike's soaps are excellent performers and they are also great value.

Neumann's also make several other soaps and have a flat rate for shipping. I got mine by chance through an Australia only sale on another shaving forum. Would definitely buy online at some stage later.

possumbelly said:
WM Neumann's and Mike's Natural Shaving Soaps both make absolutely fantastic Bay Rum soaps. There is also a lot praise for Ogallla although I've not tried that.

Neumann's and Mike's are both from the USA and buying these online from the manufacturers seems to be the only way to get them. With Mike's I usually buy a few items to make the flat rate shipping cost more worthwhile. All Mike's soaps are excellent performers and they are also great value.

Neumann's also make several other soaps and have a flat rate for shipping. I got mine by chance through an Australia only sale on another shaving forum. Would definitely buy online at some stage later.

Thanks for that but ideally looking something in uk - postage too much from those two to justify a purchase atm

Stevie,

I've got a half finished stick of Ogallala Bay Rum, Cedar and Sage which I had been thinking of offering up on BST along with some other gear.

If you cover P&P, say £3, it's yours.

Let me know,

Jon

Imagine if there was a top drawer shaving soap with the same intoxicating scent as Steve's Barbershop Bay Rum and made here too......a bit Everly Brothers probably. :sleepy:

Back
Top Bottom