Barrister & Mann

Bechet45 said:
Ferox and Fougere Imperiale vegan.

All is not lost, though - a friend pointed out that I could fit a shelf above the bathroom door and I'm tall enough to reach it with ease - 900 x 175 more soap stacking space. I reckon they'll go four or five high before the ceiling imposes height limitations.

I wonder if I'll feel the need to duck? Room for loads more soaps! Kid at Xmas!

The Ferox is lovely Carl, a citrus type scent one of my favourites from B&M. I agree you cant have too many soaps :blush:

What would be a great idea is an 'artisan vending machine'. Stay with me, you choose 10 Artisan soap makes, a machine is delivered to you and loaded into your den. You then select you preference each day a slushy pump if you will. Just pay for refills, original machine at a discount job done.

Or is this too crude to the packaging and appearance?

Miles853 said:
Sleep in the bath and use your bedroom as a den of iniquity for soaps and other shaving goodness

Strange you should suggest that! I have my eye on the cats' bedroom - get rid of the steam computer and printer, put in a wardrobe with modified interior, glass doors ...

Miles853 said:
Your cat has a bedroom! Outstanding
Is it like a single or double bed

Two cats. Their bed is a folded up double futon, hollow fibre pillows with heating pads underneath. But cats like to sleep around their territory so their bedroom is merely a favoured place to sleep, especially in winter. The caves in their indoor tree is another favourite.

782sirbrian said:
The Ferox is lovely Carl, a citrus type scent one of my favourites from B&M. I agree you cant have too many soaps :blush:

'Twas your SOTD posts that turned me on to it, Sir Brian.

Nishy said:
What would be a great idea is an 'artisan vending machine'.

And that would save me space, Nishy? A vending machine instead of ten tubs of soap? I like the bit about turning soaps into slushies, though - creams.

Bechet45 said:
Miles853 said:
Your cat has a bedroom! Outstanding
Is it like a single or double bed

Two cats. Their bed is a folded up double futon, hollow fibre pillows with heating pads underneath. But cats like to sleep around their territory so their bedroom is merely a favoured place to sleep, especially in winter. The caves in their indoor tree is another favourite.

782sirbrian said:

'Twas your SOTD posts that turned me on to it, Sir Brian.

Nishy said:
What would be a great idea is an 'artisan vending machine'.

And that would save me space, Nishy? A vending machine instead of ten tubs of soap? I like the bit about turning soaps into slushies, though - creams.

Very true, also why do cats love shoe boxes?

Back
Top Bottom