Bargain basement Erasmic bowl

Yes got this reply:

Price on that listing is a price(£3.89) for one item also picture states single item. We are happy to take product back for full refund if you not satisfied.

Anyway it's only a few quid sending it back if it's at my expense is a non starter really. Post would be £2.40 or something like that. Put it down to experience eh :icon_smile: currently unavailable surprised ?

782sirbrian said:
Yes got this reply:

Price on that listing is a price(£3.89) for one item also picture states single item. We are happy to take product back for full refund if you not satisfied.

Anyway it's only a few quid sending it back if it's at my expense is a non starter really. Post would be £2.40 or something like that. Put it down to experience eh :icon_smile: currently unavailable surprised ?

Yeah. That's the response I had too. I told them quite politely that their advert was misleading and that as most people probably wouldn't return the item it was an ideal way to make a profit, albeit a fraudulent one. The listing is no longer on Amazon.

I got the same, checked my junk box. A stupid response really, as how are we to know it's the price for one item, when the listing states a pack of 6? And with regards to the image, if I was selling 6 sticks of Arko, an image of one stick but a listing detailing a quantity of 6 would surely suffice.

Reminds me of that cheap eBay Kent synthetic brush I linked to a while back. The ad stated they had seven brushes in stock for immediate dispatch. I bought one on 10th of November but of course they didn't have them in stock at all - still waiting...

Back
Top Bottom