Bargain basement Erasmic bowl

On Amazon. 6 Pack of 75g bowls for £3.89.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ERASMIC-SHAVING-SOAP-BOWL-75G/dp/B00F4LB18A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1385637610&sr=8-3&keywords=erasmic+bowl

Jon_mooseuk said:
Yeah I thought that too, although I have seen sticks for less than 50p so I thought it was worth a punt. We shall see.

Bought 1 bowl for £2 last week, not a great loss I suppose, I really like the smell of it , i'll probably stock up though once I've given it a proper go.

Not got mine yet but thought that'd be the case. Been in a situation like this before with Tescos. They said it was their mistake but they HAD to honour it because it's how it was advertised. See what they say.

Jon_mooseuk said:
Not got mine yet but thought that'd be the case. Been in a situation like this before with Tescos. They said it was their mistake but they HAD to honour it because it's how it was advertised. See what they say.

You were lucky. The contents of an advert do not constitute terms of a contract. An advert is an 'invitation to treat' in law, which means that both parties have the right to proceed no further until goods are taken and payment is accepted. The rider 'E&OE' is innate to advertising.

782sirbrian said:
One bowl received :icon_twisted: (I was guessing this from the start)
Sent a mail to the supplier complaining see if I get anywhere or possibly return it for refund...

Be interested to see how you get on. I've got it ordered too.

I'll wait and see what the seller says for £3.89 it won't be worth the postage sending it back and I think including post it was a fair price. I just like the adverts to be honest and accurate. I knew all along what was coming. A single bowl of soap :icon_wink: if I was to get some more sent which I doubt I was planning on pifing a few to new members. The one I've got will go in my stock pile for now as I've several soaps on the go.

Although it may not be worth it for a low priced item, the seller should still give you a refund including postage costs.

From the Buying Guarantees FAQs on Amazon's website.

When do I use the "Order contained damaged/defective/incorrect items" reason while filing an A-to-z Guarantee claim?

"If a Seller has clearly misrepresented the condition or details of an item in a way that affects its value or utility, it is "materially different" and the Seller should be willing to offer a refund or exchange under the terms of the Seller's returns policy."

Back
Top Bottom