Barbaros TR-1

Is the Barbaros TR-1 still in production?

Sadly no. Production started - and ended - in 2016.
A total of 120 razors were made.

I'm lucky enough to have #76 and it's a wonderful razor on the mild side of the spectrum.
In shave quality it's rather similar to the Rocnel DE-P but I prefer the handle on the TR-1.

Even though only 120 were made they do come up for sale quite a bit - I think I've seen at least 6-7 of them changing owners this year on forums/ebay and the good thing, if you're looking for one, is that the prices now are rather close to what they originally sold for.

Sadly no. Production started - and ended - in 2016.
A total of 120 razors were made.

I'm lucky enough to have #76 and it's a wonderful razor on the mild side of the spectrum.
In shave quality it's rather similar to the Rocnel DE-P but I prefer the handle on the TR-1.

Even though only 120 were made they do come up for sale quite a bit - I think I've seen at least 6-7 of them changing owners this year on forums/ebay and the good thing, if you're looking for one, is that the prices now are rather close to what they originally sold for.
# A113 here, so I just squeaked in.

A revised version (some minor changes) will be available soon as TR-2

That's great news! I love the look of the TR-1/2. The reviews describe the TR-1 as a "mild" razor. Can you provide me with the blade gap, please? Also, will there be a matching stand for the TR-2? I would like to "show it off"!
Thank you.

To be honest, cant remember the exact blade gap right now. As I remember its almost 1mm or a little bit above but the angle and blade exposure difference makes it milder.
A stand is in my agenda but its not being produced yet.

Back
Top Bottom