Banned forever from Badger & Blade

Well I could not believe what happened today I've been a member for quite a few years over on Badger & Blade mostly for the BST section, but I do post on the straight razor section occasionally in what straight razor did you use, well I check my emails this morning and saw I had a message from Badger & Blade saying you have been banned for posting on the straight razor section, well that's definiyely true I posted on there that I was looking for a box for my Filarmonica Novodur Para Professional and broke the rules and got a life ban I'm thinking they were only looking for an excuse really because surely you can't get a life ban for something so trivial?

RE: Banned for ever from Badger & Blade

It's Badger and Blade, I've seen people get banned for mentioning other shaving sites. To be honest the main reason I visit over there is because this site's blocked at work.

Or in straight razor section

Either way.....

Sheeeesh. Now I know why I nvr felt at home there.

Unless you're taking honing trade from one of the admins

Banned for ever from Badger & Blade

Was reading on 'the big shave' on Facebook that someone was banned from razor and brush for not posting for a week !

He was plenty pissed - must be something in the water with shaving forums ;)

Banned for ever from Badger & Blade

You've been immortalized forever on google. Can you want more?????badgerandblade.com/.../393022-Filarmo...
15 hours ago - 2 posts - ‎2 authors
I'm thinking this would be the best place to post this so I'll keep it brief, I'm looking for a box for my Novodur Para ...

Wow. They're a touchy bunch I guess.
Once I mentioned in their M&F thread that I had been looking for a M&F "Chief" for a while and got my post edited and 3 PM's from 3 moderators. One actually said "this is your first & last warning".
Yikes!

I wouldn't worry about it, Jamie. I got banned ages ago (must have been 2010 or 2011) having joined in 2007. I have since signed up again under the same username. I only go back there due to the large readership although as some have said, feck 'em. I never felt at home there either. They are too snobbish, obnoxious and some of the soap freaks there are simply plain rude for no apparent reason. I would frankly not be bothered and enjoy life here in TSR. I love this place and the readership too. Granted, there aren't many people here but I have high hopes for the future of TSR. B&B is blocked at my work and that's the best thing my job ever did for me!!

Hiya doin Jamie,

Well I feel bad that you got a raw deal. Heh, I don't quite understand what it is that caused the banning, but I know you wouldn't do anything upsetting to anyone. Why exactly did they say the reason was?

Martin

Johnus said:
The rest is no loner on B&B.

Oy....

There have been many Brits and quite a few members here banned from BB. I find it rather odd that a forum will act in such a strict and crazy way. Maybe its to get people talking about BB, sort of spread the word that the forum exists, (not that they need it). This worked for ebay when they first got started, there were so many people bloging and making forum posts about how bad ebay was that they were in fact spreading the word that Ebay existed. Any publicity good or bad seems to work these days. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom