Bakkalim.co.uk

Ordered lemon cologne and tobacco cologne plus moisturiser on 26/06/14. 10 days and a no-show. Contacted them told me that they were awaiting delivery of my goods from Germany. Compromise was 2x 250mm bottles, no problem says I. Told me be delivered 7th or 8th. Checked with courier, items not been even picked up. Phoned them and they said they would call back........Still waiting. I am not confident or very happy. Their customer comms are woeful! Next stop PayPal resolution sadly and no cologne

rangers62 said:
Ordered lemon cologne and tobacco cologne plus moisturiser on 26/06/14. 10 days and a no-show. Contacted them told me that they were awaiting delivery of my goods from Germany. Compromise was 2x 250mm bottles, no problem says I. Told me be delivered 7th or 8th. Checked with courier, items not been even picked up. Phoned them and they said they would call back........Still waiting. I am not confident or very happy. Their customer comms are woeful! Next stop PayPal resolution sadly and no cologne

Ref above. The chap at the company told me that they had posted Thursday 03/06/14. UPS said they hadn't. Even this was two full weeks after order was placed! The UPS delivery link now states delivery today. It was posted yesterday! Hopefully I will receive the goods and that will be that. A simple text or email explaining the delay would have sufficed. Without a push I would still be none the wiser. Would I use them again? No!

Back
Top Bottom