Backwards old spice order

Evening Gents

I've done this the wrong way, but I've just ordered some Old Spice AS from Connaught (the Indian stuff)

Does anyone have any experience or comments on this? Too late anyway, but be nice to know your thoughts....... :D

Haha. Thats very generous of you! :lol:

Seriously though, if it's not for me, I'll pop it in the post to you. I ordered 2 bottles from Connaught (it was 2 for 11 quid as opposed to one for 7).

rangers62 said:
Markyboy
You will hate it, be glad to take it off your hands, one you owe me. :mrgreen:
Echo that.
You will not even be able to stand being in the same room as this ordure.
Luckily, I have a strong stomach and will be able to handle the safe disposal of this toxic material safely for you.

(What is the difference between a Vulture and a Gannet? - the Vulture at least has the courtesy to wait until you are dead!)

ignore these gannets markyboy :lol:

this stuff is the closest you'll get to the Shulton Old Spice and better than the P&G version, i take it you've sniffed that in the shops and that's why you ordered from Paul?

works pretty well as an aftershave

markyboy said:
Haha. Thats very generous of you! :lol:

Seriously though, if it's not for me, I'll pop it in the post to you. I ordered 2 bottles from Connaught (it was 2 for 11 quid as opposed to one for 7).

Only joking marky boy, well half joking! I'm sure and I hope you will love it. At the moment I am using Lynx Africa as an aftershave. It is brilliant. I gererally am a tad more discering, but it works a treat, my face feels great afterwards. My wife was giving me pelters 'till one day she pipes up " Oooh! that's lovely, what is it?"

Yeah I've smelt the Old spice you can currently buy over here, but its just nothing like I remember smelling on my Dad when I was a nipper.

Thought I'd try the indian stuff as I've heard its closer to the original. If I don't like it, the offer still stands, 2 bottles will be up for grabs....If I do like it you can all bugger off! :lol:

Not smelt Lynx aftershaves Rangers, I'm heading into town now though, so I may have a sneaky sniff or two whilst I'm in Boots. Not convinced though, I don't like the lynx deo, smells like sweaty changing rooms after rugby :!:

Well, I received the order today..........

I love it. I have to say, Old spice smells just like I remember it. Postie handed me the package as the Wife and I were leaving the house. I opened it in the car, and had a cheeky sniff. It was the 80s again! :lol:

What a timeless smell. My only gripe is that the bottles seem small (100ml), well against my 400ml floid and proraso anyway!

Sorry guys but I will be using this stuff....... ;)
I recommend the £11 for 2 bottles deal from Connaught.

Back
Top Bottom