Asafoetida

I've got the asafoetida, but haven't cooked a lot of pulses since....and only HWMOM can give it the acid test. But I will try it out soon and see what happens; in this case, hopefully not a lot. :D

soapalchemist said:
I've got the asafoetida, but haven't cooked a lot of pulses since....and only HWMOM can give it the acid test. But I will try it out soon and see what happens; in this case, hopefully not a lot. :D

To truly test it you need to cook up two separate dishes. One with asafoetida and one without. Try them a few days apart and check out what happens.

(Perhaps Heinz should add asafoetida to their baked beans)

Pig Cat said:
To truly test it you need to cook up two separate dishes. One with asafoetida and one without. Try them a few days apart and check out what happens.

And for full scientific accuracy, I'll plug HWMOM into the 'fartometer'. :lol:

soapalchemist said:
Pig Cat said:

And for full scientific accuracy, I'll plug HWMOM into the 'fartometer'. :lol:

If that's the device you borrowed from Sunbury then that is not a 'fartometer'. :? :shock:

Gosh, I thought I was a bit hard done by being the only person on my course spending every evening at home with my children....I would have been really gutted if I had realised I was missing the birth of a whole new science of fartometrics. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom