As green as green tea

So I've been my usual self and bought something without knowing how to use it.
Green tea and oat Proraso pre shave, how to I use it? as everyone else probably knows it comes in a small 100ml jar.Do you pull a bit out and rub it on, use a brush, with a lather and how long before a shave? Help
Confused Gaz

Do your usual pre-shave routine (whether shower, face wash, etc) than scoop a little out of the tub with your fingers and apply to wet skin. You can rinse it off or apply lather right over the top, which is what most people do I think. Although you can re-apply between passes it's usually only used before the first pass. Hope this helps.

FrankieG said:
Do your usual pre-shave routine (whether shower, face wash, etc) than scoop a little out of the tub with your fingers and apply to wet skin. You can rinse it off or apply lather right over the top, which is what most people do I think. Although you can re-apply between passes it's usually only used before the first pass. Hope this helps.
Thanks Frankie I'll give it a go now
Gaz

You don't mention how new you are to this lark. Proraso pre-shave is good but you also need to prepare your beard before using it and then lather up well before you shave. Give us some more details.

UKRob said:
You don't mention how new you are to this lark. Proraso pre-shave is good but you also need to prepare your beard before using it and then lather up well before you shave. Give us some more details.

Thanks for that
I've been wet shaving on and off for about 40 years between beards. usually using run of the mill products. I recently bought an EJ 87 and a bunch of blades. last night I used the pre shave and the results were great in comparison
Thanks Gaz

Back
Top Bottom