Art of Shaving tallow soaps on clearout

Received mine today from the pre-Christmas order. Absolutely wonderful lather and gorgeous scent. On par with Czech & Speake, although the scent is a little more subtle. Come to think of it, I should have stockpiled more...

Thanks again for organising this, Erik!

dodgy said:
Mr_Smartepants said:
The package is here. These smell great.

Got mine a few days ago, and smelled through the plastic wrap the scent is very pleasant. More mellow maybe than I remember.......warmer too.
I think it smells very similar to the unlatherable Trumpers sandalwood soaps (a one note realistic Indian sandalwood) I haven't tried them as yet but glad guys on here have got them to lather up well.

I received the package and I'm sorting out all the individual packages for everyone.
I must have misordered because I have 3 extra Sandalwood pucks and 1 spare unscented puck if anyone wants them. I have no objections to keeping them...

Hiya,

Might I ask the members using the unscented version if they're happy with the results. I had heard mostly good things about the lack of fragrance but what do you guys think? No scent or something going on?

Just curious,

Martin

Back
Top Bottom