Arko

It's a different product but made by the same manufacturer.
Kind of like how Geo F. Trumper's makes a soap and a cream. They almost smell the same, but one works great (the cream) and the other is absolutely abysmal (the modern formulation soap).
In this case the Arko in the tube does not smell like the shave stick and it works pretty good.

Arko creams are good performers, they don't smell like Arko stick. Moist is my favourite and I recommend it. Ice mint, cool and moist contains menthol as well.

Thanks for all your replies, I don't mind the smell of the stick Arko but I'm going through a cream phase at the moment due to the ease of lather production (my experience only of course!).

Not sure why there is one thread for arko cream for every year (13/14/15), but instead of creating a new one for 16 i simply revive the latest....

Got 3 new aquaintances today, on the left.

The maximum comfort is the only one I cannget here locally, and it does a very good job. The kommando (at the outer side right) is very slick and has a nice, very faint aloe smell.

Both lather easily and I have no probs with the ingredients...

The other 4 are yet to be tested.

8c83294cf014ece8baa2014fea9f31b3.jpg

Cheers, Olaf

I have 3 Arko shaving creams. Extra Sensitive, Maximum Confort and Extra Sensitive. None of them smells like the Arko soap. They are mostly clean/floral scented, the Extra Sensitive one being unscented. They are all giving me a burning sensation for some reason, so I don't use them too often.
Nothing special for me. I like the Palmolive shaving cream much more.

Back
Top Bottom