Arko shave stick - wow!

Wasnt even aware they did a cream. But I have got Arko in puck form as well as stick, but they are the same product.

They do a number of creams, I'm not sure how different they all are.

I've got the stick and the puck, I might be alone but I find there are slight differences between the two. I think the puck produces a slicker lather in comparison to the stick. My stick however was rock solid when I started using it, maybe mine dried out so it performs a little differently, but I prefer the lather from the puck by a hair's margin.

those lidl aftershaves are really nice, especially their aftershave balm i absolutely love it tbh

Agree Saj, I really like both the Lidl splashes but I've not used the balm.

View attachment 75323

Has anyone used any of the Arko shaving creams?

I used the Hydrate one today, I was pleasantly surprised.
Yeah, I have the Comfort cream and matching aftershave (£2 something on Amazon at the moment). I love them both. To my nose, the cream has a sort of citrus and cucumber scent. I've just bought two of the new Arko Nem face creams (Rice Milk and Oat Milk). I also have the Avacado one.

They do a number of creams, I'm not sure how different they all are.

I've got the stick and the puck, I might be alone but I find there are slight differences between the two. I think the puck produces a slicker lather in comparison to the stick. My stick however was rock solid when I started using it, maybe mine dried out so it performs a little differently, but I prefer the lather from the puck by a hair's margin.

Agree Saj, I really like both the Lidl splashes but I've not used the balm.
which one do you prefer, the x bolt or aqua of the lidl aftershaves?

Lol I’ve got 3 boxes of sticks as well because I was so impressed and it’s so cheap! Figured I best get loads before it disappears forever?

36 sticks :-D
i got four boxes, when they were cheap on amazon uk lool

ive been meaning to take them out and make them into an epic arko mountain and take a piccy lool :ROFLMAO: :p

£7.21

Arko EVYAP Shaving Cream Soap 900 Grams, 12 Pieces
i paid £7.49 which at the time was the lowest price ever on amazon uk

seems to be £7.21 now and thats the lowest ever price now, which is still a killer deal for 12 sticks which last ages too tbh

View attachment 75323

Has anyone used any of the Arko shaving creams?

I used the Hydrate one today, I was pleasantly surprised.
The Arko Hydrate & sensitive are my favourite of the Arko shaving creams. I also have the comfort with matching(A/S-ASB) cool,(A/S-ASB),fresh ASB, & Maximum Comfort shaving cream too.

Very little water is required when mixing within about 20 seconds the bowl or direct to the brush is full with gloriously thick and slick lather.
My only problem when i first started to use them was i ended up having enough lather for about 4-5 passes...However i now know only a small dollop is required....The matching A/S-ASB's with the creams are excellent too....The residual slickness can be slightly hit & miss so i re-apply when i do extra passes...All ,in all, the good value for money for money shaving cream that doesn't lack in performance....If you like the Arko Shave stick, of which i personally do, then give the Shaving creams a try....As you stated you'll be pleasantly surprised. Yours-Barry.

I

The Arko Hydrate & sensitive are my favourite of the Arko shaving creams. I also have the comfort with matching(A/S-ASB) cool,(A/S-ASB),fresh ASB, & Maximum Comfort shaving cream too.

Very little water is required when mixing within about 20 seconds the bowl or direct to the brush is full with gloriously thick and slick lather.
My only problem when i first started to use them was i ended up having enough lather for about 4-5 passes...However i now know only a small dollop is required....The matching A/S-ASB's with the creams are excellent too....The residual slickness can be slightly hit & miss so i re-apply when i do extra passes...All ,in all, the good value for money for money shaving cream that doesn't lack in performance....If you like the Arko Shave stick, of which i personally do, then give the Shaving creams a try....As you stated you'll be pleasantly surprised. Yours-Barry.

I
thing with me tbh @Palmolive fox i kinda struggle with shaving creams,
as in i think im doing something wrong as i tend to use quite a bit and it just doesnt tend to go a long way for me

where as with with a shaving stick or soap its no problem

thing with me tbh @Palmolive fox i kinda struggle with shaving creams,
as in i think im doing something wrong as i tend to use quite a bit and it just doesnt tend to go a long way for me

where as with with a shaving stick or soap its no problem

I have the opposite problem, soaps last too long and I get bored with them. Once all my soaps are finished I am going back to creams.

I have the opposite problem, soaps last too long and I get bored with them. Once all my soaps are finished I am going back to creams.
whats your favourite cream mate?

btw when i went to some local asian shops here in brum they had all sorts of indian and arab shaving creams, ill try to grab some or take a pic next time i go for you curious lot :)

whats your favourite cream mate?

btw when i went to some local asian shops here in brum they had all sorts of indian and arab shaving creams, ill try to grab some or take a pic next time i go for you curious lot :)

Favourite creams are Palmolive in the tube I have 7 of them to use when soaps run out and TOBS sandalwood cream, it was the first cream I used after using canned jelly, it was perfect. I don't have any of that but I do have a TOBS sandalwood soap to finish.
I also have a shit load of Palmolive sticks, look left, I like Palmolive soaps and creams. (y) :)

Back
Top Bottom