Arko question

-/\-​
-/- MARMITE SHAVING CREAM -\-
-\/-​

"Putting the beef back into your shave." (TM)

Made with genuine bull testicles and infected yeast for the ultimate testosterone kick up the Bovril Highway.
Looks like shyte, smells like shyte but shaves like Sweeney Todd on Magic Mushrooms!

"The one and only brown foamer."​
- - -​

Gairdner said:
-/\-​
-/- MARMITE SHAVING CREAM -\-
-\/-​

"Putting the beef back into your shave." (TM)

Made with genuine bull testicles and infected yeast for the ultimate testosterone kick up the Bovril Highway.
Looks like shyte, smells like shyte but shaves like Sweeney Todd on Magic Mushrooms!

"The one and only brown foamer."​
- - -​

*Now available with limited edition arse hair brush to open those pores and let the brown goodness in.

Carl,

First sample showing the consistency. Quite pleased with it so far.....

poop.jpg

Hiya,

Well who wouldn't enjoy the scent of a Turkish prison on cleaning day. Yes, the smell of Arko is that good!

You new guys need to be warned about ordering large amounts of the sticks. Whatever you do, keep the paper on these till you're ready to use em. Yeah, you don't want a bunch of em in contact with each other, especially in a sealed container or bag. Been many cases of Arko soaps doing the spontaneous combustion trick. Sometimes they even explode and people might think it was because of a gas leak in the house.

I'm surprised no one else mentioned this potential hazard.

Martin

dodgy said:
Hiya,

Well who wouldn't enjoy the scent of a Turkish prison on cleaning day. Yes, the smell of Arko is that good!

You new guys need to be warned about ordering large amounts of the sticks. Whatever you do, keep the paper on these till you're ready to use em. Yeah, you don't want a bunch of em in contact with each other, especially in a sealed container or bag. Been many cases of Arko soaps doing the spontaneous combustion trick. Sometimes they even explode and people might think it was because of a gas leak in the house.

Martin

how long did you work in a turkish prison for :s

AGIO said:
dodgy said:
Hiya,

Martin

he doesn't need to in turkey your not supposed to flush toilet paper.

cousin blocked up the soil pipe on the top apartment:icon_mrgreen:

shanky887614 said:
AGIO said:
dodgy said:
Hiya,

Martin

he doesn't need to in turkey your not supposed to flush toilet paper.

cousin blocked up the soil pipe on the top apartment:icon_mrgreen:
tell me about it ! last time in Icemeler we had a blockage ! :icon_rolleyes:

LOL you lot have put me off trying arko the smell factor is the problem, see when I open my bathroom cabinet I get a wonderful smell of luxury shaving soap/cream.

If its that bad will my eyes bleed if arko is trapped in a confined space, and then released into the atmosphere, like a mustard gas attack?

The scent is, erm, fragrant but the performance is outstanding.

Methinks Dodgy doth protesteth too much.

I have a feeling he grates Arko and Tabac sticks together, but keeps it to himself. The sly dog!

Back
Top Bottom