ARKO in the tub (new)

The tub contains 90g compared with the 75g stick. Unless it's different formulation I'll stay with the sticks which I stuff in a "tub" anyway. It's hard to see how they could improve the lathering quality of the product.

Forgive me for going slightly off track but I ordered and received the combo pack of Arko shaving creams. The varieties they come in are as follows......Maximum comfort, Extra Sensitive, Cool, Regular, Moist, Ice Mint. Looking forward to literally giving them a whirl. I'm a big fan of the Arko shave stick so I'm hoping for similar performance from these creams.

I just received a tub of this along with Zaza blades, Camelot stick and a Massive Niva boar brush..... The soap is in a screw top container, great for travel!

The creams are very good.

I fancy a tub, as said above, for travel they are great.

Plus the tub is likely to allow the smell to last longer. My stick has faded to a level where it no longer offends people :(

Fido said:
The tub contains 90g compared with the 75g stick. Unless it's different formulation I'll stay with the sticks which I stuff in a "tub" anyway. It's hard to see how they could improve the lathering quality of the product.

Tried it this morning. Scent is about the same as the stick, but not as strong. Works fine, good lather. Been a while since I used the stick so hard to compare, but I like it. It does seem to have a different formulation. The size of the tub is very convenient, also for travelling.

Back
Top Bottom