areffasoap from Ukraine

Stupid question alert..

I guess you ordered off website and it arrived in UK?
Just asking. No delivery information on website.. That's interesting and a great purchase.

After register and order You will be ask by Email from the owner of areffasoap. Will take some hours (1 Day) .Then you get the shipping cost and your bill. After your Order take a look into your Account. If it says shipped and there is no tracking number, simply reply to the order email and ask for the tracking number.

After register and order You will be ask by Email from the owner of areffasoap. Will take some hours (1 Day) .Then you get the shipping cost and your bill. After your Order take a look into your Account. If it says shipped and there is no tracking number, simply reply to the order email and ask for the tracking number.

Thanks for posting up details of this new soap maker. Have you had a chance to use the soap yet, if so what is the soap like?

Btw. I tried to buy one soap and I was sent a price of 4.50 for postage.

I followed a white van with ukraine plates a few weeks ago. Mercedes. Had back windows on rear doors with plastic taped over. Glass gone. Also break lights playing up and didn't look in good condition.
Don't see that every day and wondered what happened to the glass.

Maybe I should of flagged down van and asked about shaving soap. Ha

Back
Top Bottom