April Raffle

A strange thing happened last night - strange as in unexpected. All sorts of women I've never heard of showered me with fivers and tenners! What a lovely feeling! Like a lap dancer in a womens' club! Turned out to be wives, girlfriends or mistresses of ticket holders here! No.2 Rule of Thumb? How do you get shaving crap past SWMBO if she makes you use her account?

Thank you ladies and gentlemen - we're up to £105 by this morning - £50 to go.

At the moment I have a £10 contribution to my roof fund! Someone who I suspect works in a white lab coat at No.9 sent it. Would this generous person please PM me stating his username and ticket numbers and the name of the place he works so I can tie the tenner to him. My guess in Nishy.

Would the remaining ticket holders please ensure they use the message box to state their username and ticket numbers.

Thank you for your thanks everyone who sent them. I appreciate your kindness.

Hi Carl, my paypal probably states 'Regent Pharmacy' but the £10 was for the two raffle tickets (2&30) sorry if ive gone about this transaction all wrong.

Nishy said:
Hi Carl, my paypal probably states 'Regent Pharmacy' but the £10 was for the two raffle tickets (2&30) sorry if ive gone about this transaction all wrong.

Ah! There goes the plastic sheeting!

£130 + £15 = £145 so another £25 to come.

Be good to get it all in so I can place the order, mailed on Monday and with the winner by Tuesday.

While we are on a roll, do we want to raffle Rowler's handle straight away then pick up with a straight in May? Tickets would be £2 a pop so probably affordable in the same month?

I'll go dig out a picture. Huh! I must have deleted it - asked Rowlers to send it again.

How to make a video of the random number generation? Find the camcorder, then the online manual (the paper one is in a safe place!) and re-learn how to charge the battery. Hunt for cables. Charge battery - 4 or 5 hours. Pause. Watch rugby.

Still waiting for £25 to come in.

After trawling through it all - and half of you didn't put username and ticket number with your payment! - I've come up with a list of outstanding payments - Updated19.00

Carrera £5
------
Johnus £5
Ollie9091 £5

Would you divi up at your earliest, please, chaps? Appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom