Anyone used these before?

saj

hey just stumbled across this nivea shaving liquid, haven't seen this nivea one before and it's on offer on Amazon at the moment

Also anyone tried out this loreal shaving cream?

I seen their beard products many times but first time seen the shaving cream

Ignore the price it's just any random link I pulled up to show you and also there's a brushless version too

https://amzn.eu/d/ftxlvIE

Not this one but reminds me of the Nivea Ultra Pro Sensitive with hemp, could it be the same but different branding. I've got the one branded hemp, it's ok lathers up ok but I found it lacked slickness for me. You can use it without a brush as well.

Reactions: saj
Not this one but reminds me of the Nivea Ultra Pro Sensitive with hemp, could it be the same but different branding. I've got the one branded hemp, it's ok lathers up ok but I found it lacked slickness for me. You can use it without a brush as well.
i actually really like that nivea one as its got the pump to it comes in handy for a quick shave when you cba using anything specfic and i personally find it performs very well

hey just stumbled across this nivea shaving liquid, haven't seen this nivea one before and it's on offer on Amazon at the moment

Ignore the price it's just any random link I pulled up to show you and also there's a brushless version too

You work for Amazon don't you!!! :)

Paul.

There doesn’t seem to be a link or picture for me.
if it’s the Green bottles of Nivea then iv used them.
iv also used the L’oréal,
Both are pretty good but i do like the L’oréal Barbershop balm although difficult to get unless you use Amazon of course

There doesn’t seem to be a link or picture for me.
if it’s the Green bottles of Nivea then iv used them.
iv also used the L’oréal,
Both are pretty good but i do like the L’oréal Barbershop balm although difficult to get unless you use Amazon of course
Nah mate that green bottle hemp one I've used also and has been around for a while now

Amazon links don't post well on this forum anyways here's a screenshot of the nivea product on Amazon

If you search nivea shaving on Amazon you'll find it but it looks like a new product to me but I could be wrong (y)

Screenshot_2022-10-11-14-17-15-94_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.jpg

This new cream has an almost exact ingredient list to the Nivea cream with the weed leaf on the label. I used that one today, it's an excellent performer!
Nice didn't know that

That new Nivea shaving cream seems alright nothing wow and very mild if not hardly any scent but I won't give up on it as never have any issues with Nivea usually good stuff...

The hemp balm is the best of the balms that Nivea do, is really excellent. The hemp shaving cream I didn’t initially like because of the slimey texture, but it’s a decent budget option that’ll give a decent shave with any brush of whatever material. A bit of a no-brainer too when it was being sold for a couple of quid a bottle. It’s certainly better than most shaving creams you’ll find on the high street (which isn’t saying a lot…). I wouldn’t pay full price for it though. I’ve just checked and it is currently on offer for £3 in a few places, which is a decent price.

The hemp balm is the best of the balms that Nivea do, is really excellent. The hemp shaving cream I didn’t initially like because of the slimey texture, but it’s a decent budget option that’ll give a decent shave with any brush of whatever material. A bit of a no-brainer too when it was being sold for a couple of quid a bottle. It’s certainly better than most shaving creams you’ll find on the high street (which isn’t saying a lot…). I wouldn’t pay full price for it though. I’ve just checked and it is currently on offer for £3 in a few places, which is a decent price.
When it was £2.25 I bought 6 bottles. I'm glad I did. It's never come back down in price. There are better shaving creams, yes, but I like variety and a bargain.

I wish I’d done the same, as that was a killer deal! That said, there are loads of things I wish I’d stocked up on before the recent price rises on, well, everything…..
Well, Proraso was £8.57 or thereabouts, on Amazon, then it shot up to £16. Right now it's £8.60 again. I'm talking about the Proraso Green shaving cream 500ml tube, I'm not keen on the menthol, but I'm told it's their most popular line.

Back
Top Bottom