Anyone else now growing a beard?

Hiya,

Had a beard for six years, starting in 1973. Here's a pic from back then.....driving a boat fishing for perch with some friends.

Be Jeez. Is you head upside down?

No beard here. Love my daily shave. Had a 12" goatee for some years with a shaven head and the girls in Gabon when I worked there called me 'Le Criminel'. Never again

Hiya,

Had a beard for six years, starting in 1973. Here's a pic from back then.....driving a boat fishing for perch with some friends.
You look like Jerry Garcia!

ed2efb3f2554ed7f695849538b6e721b.999x999x1.jpg

Never a beard or moustache for me. I enjoy my morning shave: I feel clean and invigorated afterwards and ready for the day. I don't understand why any bloke would want a beard in this day and age unless he has a skin condition precluding regular shaving. Before the safety razor and antibiotics I can understand not wanting to shave too frequently with a straight, but today no; i think beards look dirty and just plain scruffy

beard.jpg
beards are for men not blokes, fellas, chaps :)

normal routine
shaving neckline daily with straight razor/shavette - result not noticable to onlooker but I enjoy the routine
shaving cheekline weekly with injector - need this to stay neat
trimmer every 6 weeks - buzz buzz to keep it square

now
lazy holiday syndrome, sweat pants, t-shirt, sloppy beard

Last edited:
Opposite for me, had a beard for about 5 years. I shave my cheeks and neck on a daily basis. Yesterday I got my hair trimmer out and took it down to a 2.5. I then decided to take it off with my DE. It's the first time my wife has seen me without a beard.
She's told me to me grow it back. I told her that I'm the man of this house and I'll do what I want.

The beard is being regrown.

As we are getting more time to pamper ourselves, well...... in between painting sorting out the garage, gardening etc etc. I am still looking forward to spending a good half hour, every other day in the bathroom using different razors that I bought over the last year or so. Music full on and a plentiful supply of coffee, what's not to like?

Back
Top Bottom