Anyone else doing 4 pass shaves?

I just ordered a Baili Tech clone. Also mild. Don't put any more ideas in my head! Please! I prefer low risk shaves, even if they are 1 pass longer. Maybe after many years, i will try a more aggressive. But right now, i get BBS almost always and no blood. No blood is important. Besides, it's not so bad. You get to lather one more time! I like lathering up! And there is something else too. Because of the low aggressiveness, you shave really fast, if you need to. It won't bite.

I just ordered a Baili Tech clone. Also mild. Don't put any more ideas in my head! Please! I prefer low risk shaves, even if they are 1 pass longer. Maybe after many years, i will try a more aggressive. But right now, i get BBS almost always and no blood. No blood is important. Besides, it's not so bad. You get to lather one more time! I like lathering up! And there is something else too. Because of the low aggressiveness, you shave really fast, if you need to. It won't bite.

Absolutely! Do what you're comfortable with!

Yet... enabling is a free service around here...:rolleyes:

Aaand, I really found out which razor/s-blades were best for me after I tried... a bunch...

Back
Top Bottom