Any suggestions for these likes?

Looking to get some new AS or Colognes - I have these at the moment

Aqua Di Parma cant recall which but the lime/lemon type one
Tom Ford Grey Vetiver
Jo Malone basil lime

I like citrus/fresh /clean type smells and have always stuck to that - but of late have started to stray away from those basics. Like these as samples but not looking to spank out for the CS ones just yet!

CS Vetiver vert
CS Neroli
TH Trafalgar
DRH Arlington
GFT and the GFT sandalwood

Like the sound of that ogallala sp? pepper bayrum but I understand we cant get it over in the UK?

Any suggestions for what I might like so I can go get some samples or take note of?

I was in Jo Malone a couple of weeks ago and their new fragrance Earl grey and cucumber was lovely, but it's Jo Malone and therefore not cheap. Also Floris No. 89 is really nice it's price is on par with Jo Malone but if you don't mind the old style packaging it's currently half price from the Floris website sale.

Hodda said:

I have to say I laughed out very loudly at this line.... nearly all the AdP line is based on citrus in some form or another :icon_razz:

I think you may also like Aqua di Parma Colonia Essenza (the one in the all-black packaging). It works a treat in the winter and it's my scent for today.

rum said:
Hodda said:

I have to say I laughed out very loudly at this line.... nearly all the AdP line is based on citrus in some form or another :icon_razz:

I think you may also like Aqua di Parma Colonia Essenza (the one in the all-black packaging). It works a treat in the winter and it's my scent for today.

Ha ha yes looking back it does seem odd - I meant the colonia one - one problem is that it reminds me of hangovers now which is a real shame!, I really like the AdP Bergamoto

Back
Top Bottom