Any experience with this online supplier?

ekeko

Chocoholic
Supporter
Whilst looking online for an Occams nano razor I came upon this link Perfumedirects.shop. It purports to be Florida USA based and offers big discounts on items plus free world wide delivery. Seems too good to be true and raised my suspicions of a possible scam site.
Has anyone any experience of these guys?
Thanks fellas.

Take a look at the Dylan Farnham straight razors that retail for like $2500-$3500 and they're all down to $24-$49. Cross-check with Classic Shaving and these models are all sold out. Even Classic Shaving had some reductions, but it'd be like $3200 down to $3000.

Nah! Something feels really off with it ...

Take the Occam's Safety Razor (which Classic Shavng don't have in stock ... coincidence?) and play with the options - pick one, or both caps and one, two or all three baseplates and the price remains the same.

Screen Shot 2024-02-08 at 19.18.11 pm.png

That's not how options work ... anywhere.

Looks like a scripted website that scrapes content from other sites and pops a price on it - anything. Perfume, books, razors, all sorts. Unless you've landed on the very place at the end of the internet where expensive stuff goes to die?

Whilst looking online for an Occams nano razor I came upon this link Perfumedirects.shop. It purports to be Florida USA based and offers big discounts on items plus free world wide delivery. Seems too good to be true and raised my suspicions of a possible scam site.
Has anyone any experience of these guys?
Thanks fellas.

Not so great, click the link.

Not so great, click the link.

The scammers have slightly changed the name and joined the words. So it’s not Perfume Direct which seems legit in UK but Perfumedirects. This type of web cloning seems to be growing fast. However, it seems in all cases products are offered at ridiculously big discounts.
Caveat emptor !

Yeah, that's Perfume Direct (used to be Cheap Smells, yes?) ... different. I've had no issue with either Cheap Smells or Perfume Direct ... but I would not touch perfumesdirect.shop even if I might really, really want that Occams's Safety Razor < dunno how I missed it at the time

Yeah, that's Perfume Direct (used to be Cheap Smells, yes?) ... different. I've had no issue with either Cheap Smells or Perfume Direct ... but I would not touch perfumesdirect.shop even if I might really, really want that Occams's Safety Razor < dunno how I missed it at the time
I think the site has popped up recently, the perpetrators keep moving around and change their web access names by adding or subtracting a letter. I’m guessing it’s a lucrative scam at the moment. Hopefully the public will get wise!

Back
Top Bottom